I know, what a selfish way to start of my postings, but hey, I am not posting these for anyone else really, but for me, so no harm. That being said feel no need to continue reading, either with this post, or any others i happen to put up. They will be a lot of, well, blabber. I didn't get the blog to share my thoughts as much as to use it to find yours. However, if you want to keep reading, go for it, and please try to enjoy.
So, onto the actual blog, not blog 'to knows'.
Things I want...
summer
to play at the gym, and enjoy it
to wear shorts
to feel the sun burning my skin
amazing grades
better vocab
better grades
to be a better friend/gf/sister/daughter
to be a better person in general
to know what i really want
to be done with school
to be wonderful at something
my car back
Things I have...
quite simply a wonderful life
an amazing family
great friends
many people who love and care about me
a car to get me around
my own place
a cell phone
love
snow
Ophilia
3 (very alive) gold fish
warm, comfy bed
nothing to complain about
Things I never want...
a pet dog
80 kids
to weigh 300 lbs
to loose a friendship
All in all I am happy. If I could change it and get what I want I don't know that I would. I feel the need to be inspirational, but this is far from it, so I wont stretch it too far. lol. Hope you all get what you want, love what you have, and never get what you don't want. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment